Author Interview "Casey S Bell"

 

Author Interview "Casey S Bell"


Author Casey Bell has been writing books since 2002 and published his first book in 2007. He is an eclectic writer, scribing, short stories, horror, children’s, memoirs, and word search books.

 

Please tell our readers a little about yourself.

My name is Casey Bell and I am an author of seven fictional books, 3 children’s books, 3 word search books, and 1 memoir. I have been writing since 2002 and I published my first book, “The Diary of Stephanie Dane” in 2007. I am also a playwright and have had one of my plays, “The Day the Rainbow Broke Up” produced recently in Maplewood, NJ by the Strollers Theater Company. Could you tell us a bit about your book and why it is a must-read?

”A Family of Strangers” is the first book I started writing in 2002, but the last to be published. From 2002-2016, I had the case of writers block and procrastination which stopped me from completing the book. I finally finished and published it in 2016. The book is about forgiveness and although I must say I exaggerated in this book, I truly believe in forgives at all times no matter what. This book is mainly about a boy named, Bobby, whom is in foster care and due to his unresponsiveness cannot seem to find parents to keep him. Due to guilt, William, his caseworker decides to adopt him. In the process of getting to know Bobby and creating a relationship, Bobby’s parents return to his life. The reader soon finds out why they abandoned him and may question whether Bobby should forgive his parents. There are more details, but I don’t want to ruin the plot. I believe it is a must-read, because some times things happen in our lives and we get arrogant and have that “unforgiveness” attitude, not realizing the important of forgiveness only makes situations better. The situation in this story is so far from forgivable that hopefully the reader can be encourage to forgive whomever they need to after reading this book.

What inspired you to write your book?

I was watching a movie on television and decided to write my version with some twists and turns (I like to surprise and shock people). Basically as you read this book you immediately think you know how this story will go and end, but soon you realize you have no clue. I simply wanted to write a book that seems impossible for the sake of entertainment, but know that it is possible for the sake of encouragement. (If that makes sense)
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL INTERVIEW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exclusive Interview with Casey Bell

Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews