To College or Not to College. Pt 3

 

To College or Not to College

Part Three

CHOOSING A MAJOR

This is the most difficult thing to do. I will tell you why. Not only me, but people I know went to college, graduated, and then became successful in a completely different field. The field they are working in now has nothing to do with their degree and they have chosen to NOT get a degree in the field they are in. So, it’s as if time and money was wasted. I honestly cannot help you in this field. The only thing I can say is start volunteering in the community (churches, food banks, theatre companies, thrift shops, sports leagues, girl/boy scouts, etc.) around the age of 13–18. In volunteering you will find gifts and talents you did not know you had. And in finding them you will more than likely find what you want to do (which will be different from what you thought you wanted to do prior to volunteering). I know this may sound wrong, but that’s how I found out what I really wanted.

READ FULL PART THREE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exclusive Interview with Casey Bell

To College or Not to College. Pt 1