Exclusive Interview with Casey Bell

 

Exclusive Interview with Casey Bell – Artistic Creator

NY Glam: How do you stay up to date with Creating?
I am a mixture of creating relevant art and creating unique art. If I see something on the news or in social media that catches my attention, I will create art in showing my perspective. When it comes to my unique art, I do not have to keep up to date, I do whatever I want. When you create unique art, it does not have to be up to date. Someone somewhere will enjoy it.


NY Glam: What are your goals as an Artistic Creator?
To cause the viewer to rethink. We as humans have a habit of being one-minded and not opening up to other views. Hopefully the art I create will open the eyes of those who are blind to other perspectives. I do not want to force them to understand other perspectives, I just want them to recognize that other perspectives exist.


NY Glam: What does Designing mean to you?
Creating something that is unique to the client/customer.

NY Glam: How would you describe your style?
All over the place. Mostly unique and different. No specific style other then me.


CLICK HERE FOR FULL INTERVIEW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To College or Not to College. Pt 1